The ultra-cushioned game-changer.
One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Engineered mesh construction
- Partially gusseted tongue
- 40% Recycled polyester eyestay lining
- Heel pull tab
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Upper mesh with 50% recycled polyester
- 87% Recycled polyester strobel board
- 100% recycled polyester sockliner top cloth