Ready to run on a never-ending pillow? We packed the Glycerin 19 GTS with our softest cushioning ever. And to keep you comfortably in stride, we added our GuideRails® Go-To Support. Plus, a super soft interior offers total comfort.
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just refer to arch support?
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
Super soft cushion
Our softest cushioning is called DNA LOFT. We designed it to feel super soft under your feet, yet still durable and responsive. And did we mention that it’s lighter than ever?
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
We kept plenty of that super soft cushioning in the middle of the shoe, so going from heel to toe feels incredibly soft and smooth as you run.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If we got it right, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
Origin stories: the Glycerin
The story of the Glycerin begins in the late 1990s — in true ‘90s northwest grunge spirit, the name was inspired by the song Glycerine by the band Bush. From early HydroFlow, to our new DNA LOFT, the Glycerin has always had our most innovative cushion tech.
The Glycerin will always function as our premium soft shoe, and as we grow options for runners through support and fit we see the Glycerin line continuing to be a favorite among runners.