Known for over twenty years as a runner favorite, these supportive running shoes continue to deliver. Designed to offer a perfect balance of support and softness, the men's Adrenaline GTS 22 offers a smooth ride plus comfort that's ready for any run.
- Added support
- Soft landings
- Everyday runs
- Smart support
- Soft cushioning
- Smooth transitions
- 20+ years of innovation
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just refer to arch support?
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for a soft, smooth ride.
- DNA LOFT is our soft cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
The new soft midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If we got it right, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
Origin stories: the Adrenaline GTS
In 1996, Brooks offered support through what were called motion-control shoes — shoes for runners & walkers who severely deviated from their body’s natural motion path. But we realized that level of support was too much for many runners. So we introduced the Adrenaline GTS to help runners remain in their natural stride without overcorrection.
Over time, the Adrenaline GTS became lighter, softer, with smoother transitions, and holistic support.